Time flies huh? I'm here for another monthly wrap up of the creative things that I am currently doing and enjoying. Psst- see previous wrap ups here
April Wrap Up!
- While in Indiana for a wedding I found a wonderful store that sells handmade goods called Gather. If you're ever in Bloomington, IN make sure to stop in.
- Went to the Babely Bazaar at Slippery Slope and picked up a coloring book zine, print and a new pin.
- Went to C2E2 and met Kate Leth. She signed some comics for me!
- Listening to: New podcast I am listening to is The Creative Introvert and I'm enjoying it.
- Checking out the new Etsy Studio and debating selling collage packs on there...
That is it for this month! If you are in Chicago make sure you check out my work on view in May- Info below:
108 N. State St. Chicago, IL 60602
5/4/17 through 5/31/17
Photo Round Up: